Sunday, April 28, 2013

Meet Drew

Drew is my first born. He just turned 3 in March, and I swear to the Almighty God in Heaven he has not stopped crying at the drop of a hat since the moment he blew out his candles.  Is this a three year old thing?  I hope to heaven it ends soon.  It's painfully annoying, and I truly hate to feel "annoyed" by my kids.

On the flip side, the kid is the most huggable, lovable thing since Care Bears.  He always tells me he likes my pretty dress (when I'm wearing a bathrobe) or my pretty shirt (when I'm wearing a worn out old nursing shirt).  He just has this way of making everyone around him feel awesome.  I really like this kid.

Most recent awesome quote......

Me: (singing) "Mommy needs COOOOFFFFeeeeeee!!!"

Drew: (singing a precise mimic of my tone) "Drew needs CHOOOOCCCCCClaaaaaaaaate!"


And the kid really does. Poor thing, Andy and I never give the kids candy except the 'candy' holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment