I had a doc appointment an hour away today. Betsy decided to drive me down so she could hit up Starbucks and Panera Bread (we have neither in the booming megalopolis population 15,000 we call home).
Of course we know this is a bad idea since we are trying to lose 40 lbs each. But hey, it's a rare treat.
Andy always says 'If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly bear". So I was. I blew almost my entire daily caloric intake on the Mac n Cheese. Seriously. 980 calories. I mowed down that shit like I knew the apocalypse was coming.
Betsy chose a wiser pasta side to go with her half sandwich, but they forgot to include the snazzy plastic-ware for her to eat it with. I was supposed to give her mine when I was done but I was so caught up in gooey cheesy bliss she couldn't wait. Literally, I was scraping the sauce from the sides of my carton.
So she ate hers with her hands. And it didn't even cross my mind that there was anything wrong with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment