As has been our habit, we allow the children to pick out one toy. They always choose the flashing blinking florescent light seizure inducing scepter/light saber. The best and worst use of $10 we will ever spend repeatedly. Best because the things are simply an incredible sight for 2 and 3 year old eyes to behold. Worst because one will always break on day 2.
Yesterday was Brady and Mommy day (and Poppy but she doesn't play much yet). As I expected, every time I turned around Brady handed me a light saber and said "Come get me!" and ran off. We dueled all day long. I promised myself I would make better use of these days with Brady before Poppy got too big and hogged more attention. I made myself put down the dishes and the laundry and the broom and duel with Brady for most of the day.
And it was so fun! There truly is very little more entertaining than a 2 year old. They really know how to put on a show. I have a video of me striking Brady's saber with mine, and Brady slowly and without much drama crumples to the ground, slain. I somehow cannot post it, but here are a couple pictures of the duel.


No comments:
Post a Comment