Monday, May 13, 2013

Meet Andy





How is it possible to maintain your sanity in a household with 2 toddlers and an infant? Humor. And prayer.  If I couldn't laugh about all the shenanigans under this roof, my brain would implode.

Enter Andy. Andy can make me laugh when I seriously do not have the desire to find any silver lining of any kind. When everything that could possibly go wrong has gone wrong, and the kids are all screaming and clawing down the walls. And it feels like my brain cannot take another assault of any kind without complete meltdown. This guy can make me explode in laughter with a simple facial expression.

He also happens to be an amazing dad, the kind they say is just designed and built for fatherhood. Mostly because he relates well to 2 and 3 year olds, but also because he just adores these kids with everything he has.

Now, he still shoves his gigantic foot down his throat about once a week (read last weeks post "Well, bless his heart") but find me a wife who can say her hubby never does that and I'll find you a big fat liar.

Andy's pretty ok. I guess I'll keep him around.





No comments:

Post a Comment